This project is read-only.

WPF Datagrid

May 28, 2009 at 3:53 PM

Hi,

I am new to WPF, here is my question. How to access the contents in the rows and cells of WPF Datagrid after it has been loaded using WPF Toolkit datagrid. Quick response is appreciated.

Thanks

Prahlad.V

May 28, 2009 at 7:26 PM

I have had a hard time getting any responses on this Forum.  Here is what I did to get at the loaded information.  First off it depends on how you loaded the information.  If you are using objects with public properties then you can get at the object by setting an instance of the object to the DataGrid ItemsSource property.  In my case the ItemsSource is derived from Observable collection.  I then iterate through the collection to get at the property that I want.

I hope this makes sense.

-ja

May 28, 2009 at 7:50 PM
This makes sense but this won't resolve my issue. My problem is depending on some  value in one column I would like to enable or disable other columns.Let me know, if you have any thoughts.

Thanks
PrahlaD.V

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 2:26 PM, Jupiter <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I have had a hard time getting any responses on this Forum.  Here is what I did to get at the loaded information.  First off it depends on how you loaded the information.  If you are using objects with public properties then you can get at the object by setting an instance of the object to the DataGrid ItemsSource property.  In my case the ItemsSource is derived from Observable collection.  I then iterate through the collection to get at the property that I want.

I hope this makes sense.

-ja

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (WPFControlToolkit@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email WPFControlToolkit@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

--
Thanks
Prahlad.V