Discussions under Developer Forum

Logitech webcam resolution question/issue

first post: billymac wrote: I am using WPF toolkit for a PhotoBooth I developed and its working...

Using WPF Toolkit in comercial software

first post: Romasz wrote: Hello, I'm small developer and I plan to use some WPF Controls in m...

Adding Key Bindings to WPF Custom MenuItems

first post: snvishna wrote: How do we add a Keyboard short cut to the custom menuitem in WPF? T...

Chart dynamic width

first post: archmisha wrote: Hello,I've been playing with the demo application.And when I add mo...

accessing the cell of the row and binding it with different datasource for every row in WPF datagrid

first post: farooquenm wrote: accessing the cell of the row and binding it with different datasou...

WPF DataGrid - Binding to EntityCollection

first post: leon_2104 wrote: Hello everyone,Does anyone encounter any problems while binding a d...

What's the maximum points holding in Chart control?

first post: n2name wrote: Hi,I have a data CollectionView which contains point collection.Fir...

WPFToolkit Line and Area Series

first post: narasakumar wrote: I am using WPFToolkit chart.I need to use the lineseries,areaseries...

Stacked Area Chart

first post: Shank wrote: Is there a way to create a stacked area chart with the wpf toolkit ...

Shading between points in a chart

first post: Shank wrote: I am using the charts that come with the WPF toolkit and I am tryin...