Discussions under User Forum

Chart dynamic width

first post: archmisha wrote: Hello,I've been playing with the demo application.And when I add mo...

Please help with namespace conflict

first post: Eisen wrote: Hi,Am I not able to use the wpf toolkit and still use the VisualSta...

latest post: nande wrote: I solve namespace problem .... Refer to this link http://wpf.codepl...

Problem in Changing Legend Item Color

first post: udhas13 wrote: I am working on the Scatter Series and not able to change the color...

accessing the cell of the row and binding it with different datasource for every row in WPF datagrid

first post: farooquenm wrote: accessing the cell of the row and binding it with different datasou...

WPF DataGrid - Binding to EntityCollection

first post: leon_2104 wrote: Hello everyone,Does anyone encounter any problems while binding a d...

How to move the data record??

first post: amwggyy504 wrote: Hello,buddy. I have the navigator function,move to first,mov...

Changing the UpdateSourceTrigger for a data grid

first post: GarthStevens wrote: Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to change when the source is...

WPF DataGridComboBoxColumn Tooltip

first post: bjoshi wrote: Hi,I have a DataGridcComboBoxColumn and I want to show the tool tip...

Problem with DataGridComboBoxColumn.ItemsSource

first post: baaziabu wrote: Hi,I am having an issue with the data grid when I bind to a combo b...

Datagrid Column header more generic ItemsSource

first post: Jupiter wrote: Hi all, I am using the WPF toolkit DataGrid to display data from qu...